Saturday, January 15, 2005

Friday, January 14
The next day (we slept till noon) we went to another island in Denmark. We went viewing on the top of a church. Then we tried to visit a castle but it was closed (places don't open during non tourist season). During our drive to the castle, we saw lots of old houses with roofs made out of straw and it looks like green fungus were growing on top of it. Those roofs keep warmth well.

Finally watched 'Troy' this evening... Brad Pitt dies. I don't like the ending...

Some differences:

  • Customs in Germany are almost non existent
  • Customs officers are a lot nicer
  • Not many 'Lifts' in the airport, but luggage carts can be taken onto the escalator
  • Denmark people are big (Andre thinks they are also prettier)

3 comments:

Silvenwolf said...

Don't ask me why I'm still awake at 2:30 AM in the morning. Maybe it's just cause I can't sleep. Or because I have a sudden flux of inspiration for poetry. (see my blog).

I always did write best when I wasn't feeling well... some silly bug trying to take over my immune system.

Danish people are prettier eh? I'd better change that thought pattern of his eventually. How are you liking Denmark?

Olivia said...

Haven't seen too much of it yet. Every place we're going to seem to close early (for us Canadian standards) I will try to wake up earlier in the morning to make it to some sites... doing better at that, today i'm up by 10:30. Better then noon the day before...

Silvenwolf said...

It's the damned jetlag I'm telling you... :)

Helps to go to bed earlier. Is it at least decently warm over there??

Contributors