Saturday, April 29, 2006

Another Europe Trip!

We've already planned our next trip. We're going to Zurich on Thursday May 25 2006 for 5 days. We're going to be leaving late and since May 29 is 'Spring holiday', we're only taking 2 days off from work. (We're working almost every Saturday, so it's not like we're missing alot of days from work)

Luckily, Bo has family there and will provide us with crash space, so we're all set! My guide book tells me that majority of the people in Switzerland understand English, bonus! I don't think we'll have any problems
getting around...

2 comments:

Silvenwolf said...

When I was last in Switzerland, there was a good amount of English floating around.

Be sure to try out their cheese fondue!

The other language is German, if you're fluent in it. :)

Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Damn you Olivia! You're making me jealous that I'm not on some wild and crazy adventure now. :) lol j/k

I hope you and Bo have an amazing time in Zurich. Looks like Austria was a success despite and navigating difficulties.

We're watching Amazing Race these days and can't wait until we have some/time money to do some travelling in Europe too.

Contributors