
This is somewhere in the city centre area. I think this is the Graben, one of the main streets in the central district. We did many hours of walking around the beautiful district 1 area.

This is inside a McDonalds. The inside is full of movie memorabilias. Quite different from any other McDonalds i've been to. I ordered a pack of Broccoli Cheese Nuggets. Yummy!

There are these huge cigarettes in the entrance of every subway station. Do you think this gets the point across?

There were many of these little shops set up in the outer area of the Schonbrunn Palace (in District 12) Egg anyone?

My guide book advised us to take tram 1 or 2 that goes around the Ringstrasse, a street that circles the city centre. But we accidentally took tram J (cause the 'J' looked like '1' to us) We didn't even notice that we're on the wrong tram. A few minutes later, we saw this church and decided to get off and check it out. After getting back to the station, we finally realized that we were not on tram 1.
1 comment:
Schonbrunn... man, you make me miss Europe!
That brings back memories from the last time I went there. It was 44 degrees and I was wearing this tacky pair of pink sunglasses. I haven't managed to lose those sunglasses in the Glenmore Resevoir yet.
Post a Comment