Sunday, April 03, 2005

Day trip to Howth

Bo, myself and 3 of our house mates went on a day trip to Howth on Sunday. It was a 45 mins bus ride (31A) from Dublin city centre. We would of taken the train but there was no weekend services due to upgrades. I would suggest taking the train if its available because it would have only taken 15 mins and its much more comfortable.

We walked around the pier, took some pictures and proceeded to hike up the cliff path to the summit. Sounds technical right? Well, it’s not. We could have hiked it in less than an hour. But we stopped a lot to take pictures. It was a real gradual slope up. But still, if you fall off the side, you’ll surely die! Anyways, it was fun. I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of K-Country… until I heard people with their Irish accents. Pictures below:

http://www.travelgoats.ca/Europe2005/IrelandPart3/index.html

No comments:

Contributors