A lot has happened in the past week and I've been going through a whirlwind of emotions. I've experienced feelings that I've never felt before. Someone who has absolutely no consideration of my feelings, was deliberately playing with all of our emotions. The incident was so horrible that I couldn't even start to find words to blog. I think the words 'Incomprehension', 'Betrayal', 'Treachery', and 'Deception' should be amongst them... Yes, I should read more. Perhaps I would be a better writer/blogger if I did.
Who stole my 5 pounds? I left it in my shared office, by my workstation, on my table, by my monitor, on a Friday and when Monday rolled around, it was GONE! Who's greasy, smelly, rotten fingers reached out and snatched my hard earned 5 Elizabeth II one pound coins? Am I angry about this? No, not really. A bit annoyed though. This year we've got another story to tell. It's nothing like last year's no water, no fridge, no stove, no microwave, living on top of a bar story.
Work has been even more demanding than ever. There will most likely be work for us till at least February. However, we're going to take some time off to go home for the holidays. I'll be on the Christmas Eve plane back. Since I'll be flying back west, I'll be arriving 3 hrs after take off and be home just in time for Christmas Eve! I was going to leave a few days earlier but Bo couldn't book anything earlier. He'll be flying out on Christmas Day. I'm already excited to be back for the festivities. See you all berry berry soon.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:(
Oh well...two more months-ish and you can tell us the story in person...
Hugs...
That really sucks... but hey, you've got a party to look forward to at New Year's.
You're making the lazy editor of this comment get off her butt and start thinking about planning a party. Aka, ME.
*hugs*
Post a Comment