
We went to Niagra Falls on Tuesday, Feb 21 2006. The temperature has warmed up a tiny bit but we still found it to be quite cold. It was only about an hour drive from Toronto. Leanne gave us her casino membership swip card so that we can park at the casino parking lot for free, yeah. We walked along the Falls street and first saw the American falls. It was not what I had expected. But I think it's due to the fact that it's winter time and the sky was dark and ready to rain. Looking at the Canadian Horseshoe falls from a distance was not spectacular. There was alot of mist blowing towards us and we could barely see the thing. It was like a rain storm. But as we got close, the view got better. After about an hour, the sky started to clear up and we were able to see more of the falls. I managed to get this panoramic shot of the Canadian falls with my 2.0 mega pixel camera phone after the sky cleared and the wind changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment