Monday, February 20, 2006

My Little Canadian Moose

This is my Canadian moose that I brought along for this trip, and called it Moose (Pronounced as Moo-Cee) Also got myself a new phone (Sony w800i) that I will be using to take pictures to post on the blog. There aren't any new pictures posted on our site cause I forgot the password to upload to it and we haven't contacted them for it yet.

Moose, getting the royal treatment in the GreyHound Inn.

Bo is studying Microsoft .NET stuff, he wants to be Microsoft Certified. Moose is there to encourage him.

Moose, watches Legally Blonde 2 with us.

Moose is learning how to drive in our Clio. The company provided us with a rental car for a few weeks. When it was delivered to us, it had about 13 miles on it. So I were lucky enough to get a brand new car. By the time we returned it (about 3 weeks later), there was over 2000 miles on it!

1 comment:

Silvenwolf said...

Hello to Moose from the Canadian clutter of cats and bears that we keep. :)

Are you sure you want Moose to drive? You never quite know what those little guys are up to.

How did you manage to put 2K miles on it?!? You went for a scenic drive? Anyway, good luck to Bo for his certification.

Contributors