... and I lost everything in my profile! The application that i've been working on for the past few months is gone... luckly I backed it up on one of the servers so I only lost about 2 days of work. The application that I'm currently building is a VB.NET windows appplication. 'I was responsible for designing and developing an automation application which automates the CD replication process with the Rimage™ machines. This includes sending production order media components and print components to the disk replication device and the printer.' Does that sound impressive? I hope so, cause it's in my resume... so my last day is on Wednesday, July 27th. On the 28th, Bo and I are taking a trip to London for 5 days. Yes, we did see the news about the unfortunate events that occurred in London...
Anyways, I added links to fellow bloggers on my blog, it's near the top left corner. Give it a mouse over and the links will appear. (Fairly simple Javascript and CSS) If I missed your page, that's cause I don't have a link for it. Send it to me if you like a link to your page.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize you were leaving work so early - thought your term was out till November-December or so.
Post a Comment