Sunday, July 24, 2005

Movies...

We watched the Wedding Crasher and War of Worlds. Wedding Crasher was funny but I think it would probably appeal to guys more. I can't believe War of the Worlds did so well in the box office. It an alright movie... probably good to see it once but I wouldn't want to watch it again. The two movies both have a typical hollywood ending.

Today we went to a photo gallery. It was a football (soccer) theme, so all the pictures were about football. It didn’t appeal to me too much because I’m not a football fan. The pictures were taken in many different locations around the world. I guess it’s trying to say that one commonality between everyone around the world is football…

Bo bought a book today. It’s called ‘My Life by Bill Clinton’. I would say that the book is about Bill Clinton, perhaps his autobiography? I wonder what compelled him to buy this book? I give it a week before he finds something better to do or read.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Still haven't seen either of those movies. I read War of the Worlds and I really hated it, so I wasn't planning to watch it anyway. Maybe I should check out Wedding Crashers, though =). Hope you're doing OK!

Contributors