On Monday I gave my month notice to the manager. He was quite surprised and convinced me to stay. He said I did good work, so I hope I'll get a good reference from him. Now i've got to start to look for another job...
Today I found out that in Ireland, there's something called the TV license. So anyone who owns a device that are able to receive cable needs to pay for a yearly TV license (per household) of 150 euros. This doesn't include any cable fees. (Sounds ridiculous to me!) There's supposedly TV license officers that randomly go around to households checking for the license. But according to this guy I work with, he hasn't heard about anyone who has been checked.
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Olivia! So your boss convinced you to stay and so you're looking for another job? I guess he only managed to convince you temporarily, huh? I just quit my job, so I know how you feel =). Hope you find something great! Good luck!
Post a Comment