We aren’t doing much these days except work, sleep, TV and video games. Riley lent us his Nintendo Cube and we just bought the Donkey Kongo game (the one with the drums) One of my house mates also has a PS2 so I bought the UK version of DDR and a 8-way dance mat (yes, this games uses all 8 directions). But I don’t really like the layout of how the arrows come out. They come from the center and moves outwards. So it’s a bit confusing. I think the next version of the UK DDR game has the same layout as the North American and Asian versions. We also received care packages from Kitty, with the whole season 4 of 24, Apprentice 3 and HK shows. So we were busy watching North American TV shows and playing video games. (P.S. if anyone else wants to send us care packages, our mailbox always welcomes them)
We just watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith (just came out this week in Dublin) I thought it was a really funny movie. A must see for Brad Pitt fans!
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm...
Mind providing me with your snail mail address to my email account?
Post a Comment