I accepted an offer from the company in Balbriggin. They really liked me, and I didn't even have to go for a second interview. I start on Monday.
The travel is really far... maybe we'll move there. From the locals that i've talked to, there's not much there, not even a theatre. But there is a beach!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it when someone sticks in code and doesn't test it, like this silly page...
Anyway, congratulations on getting the job! Are you all ready and excited to start Monday?
How is Bo, btw?
Hi Olivia,
Congrats on getting a job! Sounds like you'll have to move. An 1.5 hr commute can't be fun. Plus, living in a small town will be an interesting change from the big city.
How about Bo? Has he found a job yet?
Post a Comment